Black Sabbath Area Rug / Music Floor Decor 190908
- Great for any decor, adds texture to the floor and complements any decor.
- Topside is made from velvet fabric, and backside works as an anti-slip pad - 2 IN 1 Rug, at the same time done anti-fouling and electrostatic treatment.
- Feels soft under your foot and thermal transfer printing technology, high-quality colors, difficult to fade.
- Beautiful, blended colors along with easy-to-match designs make your rug perfect for any room, home or office.
- Dustproof keeps dirt out and keeps your rug looking great for years. Easy to clean.
- Thickness: about 8mm
- Shape: Rectangle
- Made with so much love.
If you want us to print your photos, please contact us freely. We will reply within 24hrs.
What is the estimated time frame for delivery?
Due to equipment maintenance and improvement, all orders from Jan 14 to Feb 3 will be processed on Feb 4.
All orders during this period will be shipped by expedited shipping. The delivery time will be 30-35 business days.
After Feb 9, the time frame will be as below:
Each of our products is made-to-order only for you.
Production: 5-7 business days
Processing: 1 – 2 business days. We will ship your made-to-order product to our warehouse, put your name and address on it.
Shipping: 20-25 business days
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards through our merchant service provider PAYPAL.
How to flatten a new rug?
A new rug may have waves or ripples in it when it's first opened. Smooth it as flat as you can and allow it to rest for several days or a week, the fibers will relax on their own.
My new rug has an odor, should I get it cleaned?
Odors are caused by dyes, yarns, and shipping for long distances in a sealed wrap. Most odors will dissipate within a week once the rug is removed from shipping wrap. However, if the rug has been out of the wrap for some time and still has a smell, you may want to look in to getting it cleaned.
How often should I clean my rug?
We recommend you to spot clean when necessary and have your rug professionally cleaned only as needed. If the rug is not in a high traffic area and/or in a room that hardly ever gets used, you could go longer between cleanings than a rug in a high traffic area.
Rug Specific Cleaning Guidelines:
- With a clean, dry, white towel or white paper towel, blot the stain as much as possible.
- Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water. With a clean sponge and soap mix, gently remove remainder of the stain and then blot the area with a dry towel.
Don't see your question here?
Email us @ email@example.com and we will be happy to answer!